The Software Project Management Course addresses the following questions:
- How to organize and plan a software project?
- How to monitor and control a software project?
At the end of the Software Project Management Course, the student will:
- Understand the project management process
- Be able to apply project management tools and techniques for project planning, project estimates, project organization, project leadership and project monitoring and control.
- Identify causes of project failure and success